2These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all agents here at the Marvel Avengers Alliance unofficial forum. Please adhere to them to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our agents and visitors.
- Do not post any obscene or inappropriate content including nudity and hate, threatening, racist, sexual, or homophobic speech, imagery, audio, or video. Any inappropriate content which is transposed, modified to escape the word filter, completely or partially replaced by symbols, used in an acronym, or substituted by another benign word in generally known profane phrases or uses will be considered a violation of this rule. Inappropriate content that is blocked by our filter will be considered a rule violation.
- Do not post any content relating to illegal or adult 18+ substances or activities, including illicit drugs, prostitution, alcohol, and tobacco. Discussion is permitted only with regard to official in-game content. This is the only exception.
- Do not post derogatory comments, attacks against other individuals or groups, or otherwise inflammatory language. This includes posts that allude to past or current events involving conflict between individuals or groups within and outside the forums. Threads that devolve into attacks or aggressive behavior will be removed and action taken as necessary. Posts that may include “trigger” content will be moderated as needed.
- Do not post or name players by in-game names or callsigns through text, screenshots, videos or other forms.
Exceptions to this rule are:
- The player whose name is being posted has consented to it.
- The material showing the player's name cannot be seen as prejudicial to him/her: he/she is not accused of cheating, mocked for one reason or another etc etc...
- Do not post accusations and names of any individual(s) regarding cheating or inappropriate behavior. If you would like to report someone who you believe is cheating please contact Disney's support team at help.disney.com.
To report someone who is behaving inappropriately please contact a moderator.
- Do not post, discuss, or request information about bots, macros, exploits, cheats, or hacks for MAA or any other game. This also includes links to sites that may indirectly promote such programs. Similarly, talk about your personal use of such items is also forbidden.
- Do not post any content relating to religion, politics, or socioeconomic issues. There are more appropriate forums for these types of discussion.
- Do not discuss or disclose private messages or Moderator actions in our forums. If you have a dispute with another agent or moderator, please contact a Forum Administrator.
- Do not create multiple forum accounts or share your forum account with any other agent. Each agent is allowed only one account. Any duplicate account is subject to an immediate and permanent ban.
- Please create new threads in the appropriate forum, and use a descriptive title. Inappropriate thread locations and titles will be changed by the moderators or admins to more accurately reflect the topic being discussed.
- Do not make repeated or nearly identical posts. Spam will not be tolerated. Single word posts, posts made to raise post count, and posts meant to “bump” a thread will be removed immediately. Repeated behavior of this type will be considered a rule violation and moderation action will be taken.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Practice the Golden Rule
All agents should respect the opinions and presence of other agents here. You can disagree and engage in a debate, but rudeness, name-calling, cursing, etc. will not be tolerated.
- Respect the staff/moderators
The staff and moderators are here to facilitate conversations. Our moderators are here in their free time to help answer questions and well, moderate. Respect them. If your post has been re-categorized or your account has been restricted, please do not write derogatory posts or responses to the moderators. Private message the forum administrator and resolve the issue that way. Again, our goal is to keep a positive, fun forum.
- Doing the following can get you banned immediately and irreversibly...
* Cursing and using foul language
* Using multiple accounts, user-names, etc. One agent = one account
* Any posting of warez, illegal cheat codes/sites, etc.
* General bullying
* Anything that can be deemed as illegal under your local law.
- Signatures for agents may contain up to two lines of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combination's include; a single image of no more than 468px wide and 60px high. Animated images are not allowed.
- Text sizes should be between small and normal (size 1-3). Text in signatures are subject to the same conditions as posts. i.e. the Forum Rules and Code of Conduct must be followed.
- Links in signatures are permitted to a maximum of four unique pages or sites. Moderators are allowed additional links, just because. You may not link to warez, illegal cheat codes/sites, porn, racist or other similar hate sites. Links are included in signature size limits.